Friday, March 27, 2009

SPRING BREAK

Has officially started!!!!

I will be leaving tomorrow morning (3/28) at 5am to go pick up my friend Justine from the airport. Then things will get crazy!!!!! I will be taking my laptop because my teacher insists that if we want a good grade in his class then we must work on papers during the break. Ugh. Although it looks like I'm coming back early the day before classes start... so I might just not take it... Don't want to risk it, you know? Well anyways... the plan goes like this

Sat (3/28): Pick Justine up! Head over to the place we are staying. Get some dinner and see The Lion King!!!!
Sun (3/29): Switch to another place (Has better access to a bus service for the airport). Go sight seeing or whatever Justine wants to do while in London. Go to an ice bar... Yes... That is right... A bar made completely out of ice! Friend of mine have gone and said it is AMAZING! After that... probably sleep!
Mon (3/30): Wake up early! Catch a bus to the airport and FLY TO ITALY!!!!!! We will land in Pisa... so of course we have to go over to the Leaning Tower!!!!! Then we will get a train/ bus to Florence and check into the place we will be staying at.
Tues (3/31): Tour around Florence!!!!
Wed (4/1): Tour around Florence some more! My friend from this trip (Lindsey) will meet us in Florence later that night and we will take a train to Venice and check in to the place we will stay while there!!
Thurs (4/2): Tour around Venice!!!!
Fri (4/3): We will take a train down to Rome.... and check in to the place we will be staying while there...
Sat (4/4): Tour around Rome or possible day trip to Pompei!!!!!
Sun (4/5): Tour around Rome!!!!!
Mon (4/6): Fly back to London, check into the place we will be staying at, and see Wicked!!!
Tues (4/7): Say goodbye to Justine.... Take train back to Bath.

Oh my!!!! Crazy week ahead! But I think it will be lovely! I am really excited for everything we will be doing and super excited to see Justine! I made her a sign for when I pick her up at the airport... want to see??? Here it is....



Think she will like it? I couldn't think of what to put on it (besides her name) so it has a bunch of randomness on it. Lol... Still pretty sweet though!

Okay... well more later! And of course LOTS of pictures when I get back!

Love love
~Sar Bear

No comments:

Post a Comment