Monday, February 9, 2009

London Trip!

So those are some of my pictures from my weekend in London! It was lovely! We left lately Friday morning (due to snow) for London and some of us left late Sat. night to head back home. I was one of the people who came back Sat. night. I had two papers to write! Ugh. But in my day and half there we did a lot. As you can tell. First we went to McDonald's actually (they had free Internet and it was warm inside) which is really nice inside! Crazy. Then went to where we were staying. Got our keeps and put our stuff away. Next we walked around, looking at stuff. Then took the underground to another part of London where the classical music concert was being held. We picked up our tickets then ate. We had to run to the concert because we last track of time... but it was lovely inside! Great concert. After the concert we got some dessert and met up with the other that didn't go to the concert. Again our group split up as some went back to sleep and others went to a club. I joined the club group. It was fun! Really crowded and loud, but fun. Had two bands play too!

Next day: woke up early to eat and head to Apollo theater to buy Wicked tickets... they had now... so we had to go to a discount place. They had some :-) Then went to the British Museum. So lovely inside!!! After an hour of so of just getting through three rooms we had to be off to the theater. Showed up a half hour early, got our seat, and felt the excitement rise as we waited for the show to start. Wicked was AMAZING!!!! Loved every moment of it! I hope to see it again actually! Once the play ended we went for dinner. After dinner it was getting late so we headed back to pick our stuff up and be on our way to the train station. JUST made the train... to find out that someone had been hit by train at another station, so everything was shut down. Right after they tell us we have an hour to three hour wait, we start moving... Oh my. Get home kind of late... totally tired.

Next day: WRITE PAPERS!!!!!!!!! And read the letter I got from my friend. Lol.

Yeah... that was my crazy, busy, but amazing weekend! Lots of fun! Now I go to London again, but this time with my class! I think we are going to try to see Phantom of the Opera this time... I hope to see it!!!



love love

1 comment:

  1. Oh my gosh Sarah, I'm so jealous of you. Wicked, Phantom of the Opera AND The Lion King? Ugh, so jealous. You sound like you're having an amazing time. Love and hugs girlie!

    <3<3<3,
    Danielle

    ReplyDelete