Thursday, February 5, 2009

Snow Morning!!!!



I know I know... I already posted about it snowing in Bath. THIS time however, we had a snow storm over night that left INCHES on the ground. Lets say it was bad enough that the colleges are closed and my class trip to Bristol is off!!!!! So instead this morning, of having to go on a "field trip" I played in the snow!!!! There is a park right across the street.... We were the first ones (we were in the park at 8am) so the snow was UNTOUCHED!!!!!



GUESS WHAT?! While playing in the snow... I met someone... He is a little short, has an icy cold touch, and doesn't say much. You'll be glad to know that he isn't staying in town long. Actually, when I was leaving the park, he was already gone!! Oh boy... so no marriage for me yet. Lol. I'll be coming home in the beginning of May like planned. Although I got some pictures of him and I together... want to see????



Hahah now the silly ones!!!!!


Hey, I never said what type of man he was.... Plus I made him myself! Lol. I loved him!!! He actually died later though when I tried to move him... now only his head is left :-( Oh well... it was fun while it lasted! And yes those last pictures are crazy one for people like Lola who understand taking CRAZY photos for no reason but to laugh. Haha

1 comment:

  1. OMG You are TOO funny!!! I loved the snow tree but your snowy romance was the BEST!! Love Mom

    ReplyDelete